Brian began his PTA career working in a sports orthopedic setting where he gained valuable experience in manual therapy treating the spine, upper and lower extremities and therapeutic activity. From there, Brian has taken many courses from the Institute of Physical Art that look at, assess and treat functional dysfunction.
“As a Physical Therapy Assistant, I enjoy working in the therapy field and with the team here at Summit. My goal as a clinician is to continue to grow professionally and go above and beyond to provide optimal patient care and support the Summit team!”
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Onsite injury prevention and wellness
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and sports injuries
- General and Complex orthopedics
Education and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor of Science-Physical Education, Eastern Oregon University-2003
- Physical Therapy Assistant, Spokane Falls Community College-2011
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist-2019
When he’s not working, Brian stays active with sports and athletics. Brian ran track and field for Eastern Oregon University as a decathlete, finishing 11th in the nation his senior year. Since the, Brian has participated in marathons and ultra-marathons. Brian is also an avid rock climber which has taken him all over the United States and as far as Greece. Brian continues to push his athletic limits and is always pushing new adventures.
Brian’s Quote: “Limits are set by those who have already given up”