Caitlin graduated from the Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Eastern Washington University in 2013. Following graduation, she and her husband lived in Austin, Texas where she practiced in a variety of settings including inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient orthopedics, and outpatient neuro. She became a Certified Stroke Rehabilitation Specialist in 2017. Caitlin is especially passionate in treating the neurological population and focuses on restoring functional movement patterns in order to achieve patient specific goals.
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Post-Concussion Rehabilitation
- Balance and Fall prevention
- General and complex orthopedics
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University-2013
- Bachelor of Science-Exercise Science, Carson-Newman College-2009
- Certified Stroke Rehabilitation Specialist (CSRS)-2017
- American Physical Therapy Association
Caitlin enjoys spending time with her husband (Kevin) and baby boy (Clark). She loved to travel, and also gets great joy from spending time with friends and family, cooking, reading, and a variety of outdoor sports including running, cycling, skiing, and tennis.