Cody Kenison attended the University of Montana where he obtained his bachelor of science in Exercise Science and obtained his Doctorate in Physical Therapy at the University of St. Augustine. Cody loves working with all types of injuries and populations that are looking to better their physical abilities through physical therapy. He is big on helping patients get back to their physical goals by helping address impairments while progressing their education to work toward functional independence.
- General Orthopedics
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Sports Performance
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Gait Analysis
Education and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, University of Montana
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of St. Augustine
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
In his personal life, Cody enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He is big into all types of music and plays the guitar. Cody also enjoys a wide variety of activities from hiking, fishing, hunting, and skiing to working on trucks and woodworking.