Dylan has been practicing as a Physical Therapist since 2019 in outpatient orthopedic and skilled nursing facilities. Dylan has a passion for health and fitness and emphasizes a holistic treatment approach to the orthopedic conditions he treats. His current interests include low back pain, shoulder dysfunction, and post-surgical rehab.
- General and complex orthopedics
- Low back
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and sports injuries
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Balance and Fall Prevention
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, A.T. Still University-2019
- Bachelor of Arts-Biology, University of Providence-2015
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist-2019
- Master of Balance-Fall Prevention Coach-2018
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
When Dylan is not in the clinic, he enjoys yearly fishing trips to Alaska, hikes through the Pacific Northwest, and mountain biking. Dylan and his wife Kendra enjoy walking their dogs Floyd and Larry, exercising, and being active together.