Erica is a recent graduate of Inland Massage Institute in Spokane. She is interested in myofascial release, improving movement and helping patients maximize their recovery.
As a lifelong equestrian, Erica got her start in the healing arts in 2008 after graduating from Prairie Winds Equine Massage College in Colorado. She has been working on horses for a decade helping them improve their movement and prevent injury.
Before becoming a massage therapist, Erica spent 20 years as a journalist, writing for newspapers and magazines.
Massage Therapy Techniques
- Therapeutic Massage
- Orthopedic Massage
- Sports Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Prenatal Massage
Education and Professional Certifications
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Inland Massage Institute-2020
- Upledger CranioSacral 1-2009
- Prairie Winds Equine Massage College-2008
- Bachelors of Arts-Journalism, University of Montana-1997
- American Massage Therapy Association
When she is not working, Erica enjoys riding horses, raising cattle and spending time with her daughter, Quinn Twila. Erica also is a freelance writer who enjoys reading and traveling the backroads.