Erica joined the Summit Rehab team in February 2020 after moving to Spokane in December 2019 from Columbus, OH. Erica knew she wanted a career in Occupational Therapy after her father suffered two severe strokes in 2000. Her father went through months of strenuous therapy and with the help of his incredibly therapists was able to make a full recovery and return to his management position.
Erica has specialty training in various areas including lymphedema management, neurological development treatment (NDT), hand therapy and Parkinson’s specific exercise. Erica enjoys assisting patients of all ages and conditions to increase their independence with activities of daily living.
- Occupational Therapy
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
- Independent living and mobility skills
- Electronic aides to daily living
- Orthopedic Occupational Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Neuro Occupational Therapy
- Parkinson’s Therapy
Education and Professional Certifications
- Associates of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant Technology, Allied Health-James A. Rhodes State College-2014
- Certified Delay the DiseaseTM Parkinson’s Fitness Program Instructor-
When she is not working, Erica enjoys spending time with friends and family, hiking, traveling and camping.