Gabe joined the Summit Rehab team in July 2016 following graduation from the Spokane Falls Physical Therapy Assistant Program. Gabe brings an enthusiastic energy to the Summit team and enjoys working with patients of all levels with orthopedic involvement. Gabe especially enjoys treating patients with spine, knee, and shoulder dysfunctions as well as high school, semi-professional, and recreational athletes.
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and sports injuries
- General and Complex orthopedics
- Specialty: Lower extremities (ankle, foot, knee and ACL injuries)
Education and Professional Certifications
- Physical Therapy Assistant, Spokane Falls Community College-2016
- Associate of Arts, Spokane Falls Community College-2014
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
Outside of work, Gabe enjoys playing basketball, camping, kayaking, fly fishing, traveling, home improvement projects, and spending time with his fiance Cristina, their son and dogs. Gabe is a passionate sports enthusiast who fanatically follows the Seattle Mariners, Indianapolis Colts, Chicago Bulls, and Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
Gabe’s Quote: “Gambaru” Japanese term meaning “to commit oneself fully to a task and to bring that task to an end regardless of the obstacles.” Never Give Up. Never Stop Improving.”