Hannah joined the Summit Rehab team in February of 2023 following graduation from Midwestern University’s Masters in Occupational Therapy Program. Prior to graduation, Hannah completed a clinical rotation at Summit Rehab where she gained experience in work injury management. Her current rehabilitation interests include work rehabilitation, ergonomics, and hand therapy as she has a passion for helping people return to participating in the daily activities that they enjoy.
- Occupational Therapy
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
- Independent living and mobility skills
- Onsite injury prevention/wellness
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Orthopedic Occupational Therapy
- Upper Extremity: hand/wrist, elbow, and shoulder
Education and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Minnesota-2015
- Masters of Occupational Therapy, Midwestern University-2022
- American Occupational Therapy Association
When she is not working, Hannah can be found spending time with her friends, family, and dogs. She enjoys camping, riding bikes, hiking, snowboarding, playing cards, and reading.