Janelle has been practicing in outpatient orthopedic physical therapy since 2012. She has advanced training in pelvic health physical therapy and has been practicing in this specialty since 2018. Her special interests include prenatal and postpartum physical therapy as well as working with female athletes of all fitness levels.
- Pelvic rehabilitation for bowel and bladder dysfunctions (all genders)
- Pelvic rehabilitation for pain conditions (all genders)
- General and complex orthopedics
- Post-operative rehabilitation and sports injuries
Education and Professional Certifications
- APTA Pelvic Health Physical Therapy levels 1-3 -2017-2020
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Puget Sound-2012
- Bachelor of Science-Exercise Science, Eastern Washington University-2008
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
- Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy
Janelle enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters while camping, bke riding, and cheering for the Eastern Washington Eagles football team. She also enjoys exercising, baking, and gardening.