Jenn joined the Summit Rehab team in February of 2020 with over 12 years of experience as a physical therapist. Jenn has worked in a variety of physical therapy settings including pediatrics, outpatient orthopedic, home health, and pelvic rehabilitation. This allows her the opportunity to work with patients of all ages and diagnoses but her special interest is in Women’s Health.
- Pelvic rehab for bowel and bladder conditions (all genders)
- Pelvic rehab for pain management conditions (all genders)
- Balance and Fall prevention
- General and complex orthopedics
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Montana-2007
- Bachelor of Science-Exercise and Sports Science, Oregon State University-2003
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington
Outside of the clinic Jenn is married and has girl/boy twins that keep her running. She enjoys spending time outdoors in all seasons, traveling to see national parks and traveling internationally when able. Jenn is also very crafty and enjoys quilting, photography, and painting designs on corn hole boards. It’s her goal to complete her first 1/2 marathon in Missoula, June 2020.