Kari, a Texas native, joined the Summit Rehab team in August of 2016. She attended the University of Wyoming on a swimming scholarship, receiving her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Health Promotion. She moved to Spokane and graduated from Eastern Washington University in 2013 with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Since graduating, Kari has worked in outpatient setting and has gained experience treating orthopedic conditions of persons 7-97 years old. Kari’s competitive sports background enables her to motivate each patient to achieve success in their recovery with a personalized rehab program. In addition to general orthopedic rehabilitation, Kari also specializes in treatment of lymphedema and cancer related rehabilitation.
- Lymphedema and Cancer related rehab
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Balance and Fall prevention
- General and Complex Orthopedics
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University-2013
- Bachelor of Science-Kinesiology and Health Promotion, University of Wyoming-2010
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist-2020
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
When Kari is not working, she can be found riding her road bike, hiking the NW trails, spending time at Green Bluff, or experimenting in the kitchen. She is an AMAZING baker.