Kari brings over 30 years’ of experience to Summit Rehabilitation Associates. Her clinical strengths include upper extremity orthopedics, physical agent modalities, wound care and hand therapy. Kari believes that understanding each patient starts their treatment with a unique perspective builds trust and motivation between patient and therapy. Kari strives to educate the patient about their condition and to help them obtain their functional goals.
- ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living)
- Upper Extremity Orthopedics (hand/wrist, elbow and shoulder)
- Wound Care
- Physical Agent Modalities
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Orthopedic Occupational Therapy
Education and Professional Certifications
- Masters in Occupational Therapy, University of Washington-1989
- Bachelors of Science-Occupational Therapy, Mount Mary University-1982
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Society of Hand Therapy
When she’s not working, Kari enjoys spending time in the outdoors and exploring Spokane. She loves biking, cross country skiing, swimming, and sledding!