Liz joined the Summit Rehab team in July of 2019.She has worked in the outpatient setting, specializing in manual therapy, fascial release, sports injuries, and functional movement assessment while completing her orthopedic residency in 2015. Recently, Liz focused on her sports therapy training, including concussion management while working with the Gonzaga University Sports Medicine Team from 2016-2018.
- Strength and Conditioning
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation and Sports Injuries
- Youth Sport Injuries
- Post-Concussion Rehabilitation (imPACT Concussion Trained)
- Chronic Pain
- General and Complex orthopedic conditions
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, A.T. Still University-2012
- Masters of Athletic Administration, Gonzaga University-2007
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist-2009
- Orthopedic Residency-2015
- NAIOMT Fellow in Training-2020-Current
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
In her free time, Liz enjoys cycling, hiking, backpacking, rock climbing and traveling with her family.