Mitch joined the Summit Rehab team in 2019 with previous experience in outpatient occupational hand therapy as well as massage therapy. He treats using manual skills developed as a massage practitioner and orthopedic rehabilitation knowledge gained as a hand specialist. His technique employs a holistic approach to patient function for return to meaningful activity and improved quality of life.
- Occupational Therapy
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
- Independent living and mobility skills
- Hand Therapy
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Orthopedic Occupational Therapy
- Upper extremity ergonomics and joint protection strategies
Education and Professional Certifications
- Masters in Occupational Therapy-Eastern Washington University-2017
- Bachelors of Science-Exercise Science, Corban University-2010
- American Occupational Therapy Association
When she is not working, Mitch enjoys spending time with friends and family, and thrift store hunting.