Nick has been practicing as a Physical Therapist since 2016. Following graduation from Eastern Washington University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Nick began his career Working in a rural healthcare facility treating a wide variety of patients. Nick’s clinical interests include spinal and extremity dysfunction, post-operative rehabilitation, sports rehabilitation, and fall reduction. His treatment philosophy is focused on addressing a patient’s personal goals and developing a unique treatment plan for each patient tailored to correct the underlying cause of their dysfunction, rather than just treat their symptoms. He combines a mix of hands-on manual therapy techniques with corrective exercise to help patients achieve optimal function.
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Spinal and Extremity dysfunction
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and Sports injuries
- Balance and Fall prevention
- General and complex orthopedics
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University-2016
- Bachelor of Science-Exercise Science, Eastern Washington University-2013
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist-
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator-2020
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
Nick was born and raised in Kennewick, WA and has lived in Canada, Alaska, and Oregon while playing hockey before beginning school at Eastern Washington University. Outside the clinic he enjoys reading, exercising, playing hockey, and hiking/camping with his wife and dog.