Stephen was born and raised in Richland, WA. He attended Clemson University to obtain his bachelors degree in biology and obtained his Doctorate in Physical Therapy at Midwestern University in 2021. Stephen developed an interest in physical therapy while in high school. He has been cultivating his skills in outpatient rehabilitation for several years, first as a therapy aide for two years, and more recently in his doctoral education. Stephen enjoys the variety of the outpatient setting and has the goal of becoming a board certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist.
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation and Sports Injuries
- General and Complex Orthopedic Conditions
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Strength and Conditioning
- Neurological diagnosis and conditions
- Certified LSVTBIG provider for Parkinson’s Rehab
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Midwestern University-2021
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Clemson University-2015
- Certified Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVTBIG)-2021
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator (CFCE)-2022
- American Physical Therapy Association
Stephen enjoys staying active and being in the great outdoors. Hiking, Skiing, working out, and ultimate frisbee keep him active but he also enjoys spending time with family and friends in Spokane and Tri-Cities. His less active interests include playing fantasy football and watching his Clemson Tigers and Seattle Seahawks.