Zach joined the Summit Rehab team in September 2020 following graduation from George Fox University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy Program. Zach takes a biopsychosocial approach to his treatment philosophy emphasizing treating the whole person and their goals versus just the symptoms. He enjoys treating patients with complex orthopedic impairments and has special interest in low back pain, running, and knee injuries.
- General and complex orthopedics
- Low Back
- Chronic Pain
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and sports injuries
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Post-Concussion and Vertigo
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, George Fox University-2020
- Bachelor of Science-Exercise Science, Eastern Washington University-2015
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
Zach is a sports enthusiast and enjoys watching all sports but especially enjoys ice hockey and Gonzaga Basketball. In his free time, Zach enjoys playing golf, tennis, running, cycling, woodworking, and being outdoors with his wife and son.