HOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Call us at your convenience!
Please be ready to provide us with:
- Your Personal Information
- Your Injury
- Your Insurance Plan or Self Pay Information
- Your Referral ( if you have one)
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete intake forms. Please bring your insurance card and referral order from your doctor, if applicable. You may choose to complete the Patient Intake Form prior to your appointment by downloading the two forms above.
You can expect:
To provide your therapist with your current condition and your personal therapy goals.
A physical exam assessment.
To create a treatment plan personalized to your needs and goals.
- Asuris and Asuris Medicare Advantage
- First Choice
- Kaiser Permanente-All lines of business
- Premera-All lines of business
- Boulder Admin
- Web TPA
- Christian Healthcare Ministries
- United Healthcare
- AmeriBen (Depends on Employer)
- Do Take: Employer Telect & Chas
- Do Not Take: INHS or St. Lukes