Patrick has been practicing as a Physical Therapist since 2016 and was previously working in an outpatient orthopedic and sports physical therapy clinic in the Seattle area prior to moving to Spokane. Patrick strives to provide care to each patient with a combination of manual therapy techniques, personalized exercise programs and patient education in order to overcome their movement dysfunctions and pain. A sports enthusiast and former University of Washington football player, Patrick has 11 years of experience coaching high school football. Patrick works to incorporate his same principles of coaching to help his patients establish personalized goals and treatment programs in order to return to the activities they love.
- Work Injury Management Programs
- General and complex orthopedics
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and sports injuries
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University-2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Washington-2008
- Certified Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Provider
- Certified Functional Movement System (FMS) Provider
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
When he is not in clinic, Patrick enjoys spending time with his wife Danielle outdoors. They enjoy hiking/backpacking, skiing, golfing and exercising. Patrick also enjoys watching and attending Seahawks and Husky football games.