Bryan has been practicing as a physical therapist since 2013. Following graduation from Eastern Washington University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Bryan began his career in an outpatient orthopedic practice in Northern Idaho. He joined the Summit Rehab team in January of 2015. Bryan enjoys working with all age groups, working on complex and varied orthopedic conditions. His current interests include vestibular and work injury rehabilitation.
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Vestibular Rehab
- General and Complex Orthopedic Conditions
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
Education and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor of Science-Biology, University of Montana-2010
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University-2013
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator-2015
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist-2018
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
Bryan and his family currently live in Post Falls. When not working, they can often be found mountain biking, enjoying one of the local lakes, and many different outdoor activities. They enjoy playing with their two golden retrievers and hanging out with friends and family.