Zach has been practicing as a physical therapist since 2007. Following graduation from Eastern Washington University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Zach joined Summit Rehab as a staff therapist and became a partner in 2011. Zach currently treats using principles learned through the Institute of Physical Art which he is able to apply to many conditions. In 2016, Zach facilitated the opening of Summit’s third clinic in North Spokane and currently serves as the North Spokane Clinic Director and Summit Vice President.
- Work Injury Management Programs
- General and Complex Orthopedics
- Specialty: Upper Extremities (shoulder and spine)
- Patients with 3-4 diagnosis
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University 2007
- Bachelor of Science-Biology, George Fox University-2004
- Certified Worker’s Healthcare Provider (CWcHP)-
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator-2012
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Self-Insured Association
Zach and his wife Corrine live here in Spokane with their four kids: three beautiful daughters and one handsome son. They enjoy time at their home as a family but also enjoy traveling near and far enjoying the sights of new places. They recently took up camping and look forward to seeing all that the Northwest has to offer. Zach and his family are active in their church, local ministries and their community of friends and family near and far.