Barb joined the Summit Rehab team in March of 2018. With over 20 years experience as an outpatient orthopedic physical therapist, Barb brings a great deal of knowledge and skill to our team. Barb believes that teamwork is the best approach to therapy. She works with her clients as a team to develop strategies to provide individualized care that returns the client to full function.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and Sports injuries
- Lymphedema and Cancer related rehabilitation
- Pre & post-natal rehabilitation
- General and Complex orthopedic conditions
Education and Professional Certifications
- Masters in Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University-1999
- Masters in College Teaching Instruction, Eastern Washington University-1983
- Physical Education, Montana State University-1981
Barb is a veteran serving in the US Air Force. She is a sports enthusiast coaching and playing competitive volleyball. In her free time, Barb enjoys working out, biking, gardening and making delicious jam.