Barb joined the Summit Rehab team in March of 2018. With over 20 years experience as an outpatient orthopedic physical therapist, Barb brings a great deal of knowledge and skill to our team. Barb believes that teamwork is the best approach to therapy. She works with her clients as a team to develop strategies to provide individualized care that returns the client to full function.
- Lymphedema and Cancer Related Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Rehabilitation
- Pre & Post-natal Rehabilitation
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- General and Complex Orthopedic Conditions
Education and Professional Certifications
- Physical Education, Montana State University-1981
- Masters in College Teaching Instruction, Eastern Washington University-1983
- Masters in Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University-1999
Barb is a veteran serving in the US Air Force. She is a sports enthusiast coaching and playing competitive volleyball. In her free time, Barb enjoys working out, biking, gardening and making delicious jam.