Marissa joined the Summit Rehab team in September 2019 following graduation from Eastern Washington University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy Program. Prior to graduation, Marissa completed clinical rotations in outpatient settings focused on treatment of neurological diagnosis and conditions. While in school, Marissa also completed her LSVTBIG certification specific to treating patients with Parkinson’s.
- Neurological diagnosis and conditions
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and Sports injuries
- Functional mobility and Gait training
- General and Complex orthopedics
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University-2019
- Bachelor of Science-Exercise Science, Dordt University-2016
- Certified Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVTBIG)-2018
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator-2020
- American Physical Therapy Association
Outside of work, Marissa loves spending time with her husband, friends and family. Up for just about any outdoor adventure, Marissa enjoys hiking, backpacking, campinkg, kayanking and snowshoeing. She also loves playing and watching sports, a good cup of coffee shared with great conversation and of course dessert! Marissa’s faith is very valuable to her, and she is intentional with her time in church and ministry.