Brandon was born and raised in Roseburg, Oregon. He attended the University of Oregon to obtain his bachelor of science in human physiology and obtained his Doctorate in Physical Therapy at Eastern Washington University. Brandon has a passion for helping others and enjoys working with patients to educate them on their injury or condition while guiding treatments towards their personal goals. Brandon utilizes a variety of treatments including soft tissue mobilization, myofascial and trigger point release, taping, and personalized exercises with emphasis on correct technique.
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation and Sports Injury Management
- General and Complex Orthopedics
- Lower back and neck (with training in McKenzie technique)
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Chronic Pain
Education and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Human Physiology, University of Oregon-2014
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University-2017
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
In his spare time, Brandon enjoys spending time with his wife and three kids, and following them in gymnastics, basketball, and other sports. He also enjoys playing a variety of sports, country swing dancing, hiking, camping, paddleboarding, snowboarding, playing cornhole, and supporting his Oregon Ducks and Minnesota Vikings football teams.
Leave A Comment