Janelle joined Summit in 2023 after having been a PTA for 15 years. She has worked in a variety of clinical settings but prefers the outpatient clinic focus of addressing specific musculoskeletal conditions. She specializes in pelvic rehabilitation and breast cancer rehabilitation in addition to general orthopedics. She also has a passion for helping patients return to sport and recreational activities after any injury or surgery. She is RockTape certified and likes to combine manual treatment with movement retraining to restore normalized movement patterns. She has a special interest in lifestyle medicine as it relates to physical function.
- General Orthopedics
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation and Sports Injuries
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer-related rehabilitation
- Pelvic Rehabilitation for Bowel and Bladder Dysfunctions (all genders)
- Pelvic Rehabilitation for Pain Conditions (all genders)
Education and Professional Certifications
- Associates of Applied Science in Physical Therapist Assistant, Baker College of Muskegon-2008
- Bachelors in Physical Therapist Assistant, Pima Medical Institute-2018
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
In her free time, Janelle enjoys reading fiction, hiking and snowshoeing, cooking, and spending time with her husband and dog.