Kendra joined the Summit team in July of 2023. Kendra has always had an interest in the PT field, having been a patient herself in her teens from various dance related injuries. She grew up on the west side of Washington, and went to school at Pima Medical Institute, where she graduated as a PTA in December 2020. Kendra feels having to finish her schooling during the peak of Covid made her able to connect to her patients during clinical rotations on a deeper level with the added layers of telehealth and masks. She has always worked in and
enjoyed the variety of the outpatient setting and helping her patients regain strength and function so that they can get back to doing the things that they love.
- General Orthopedics
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation and Sports Injuries
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Chronic Pain
Education and Professional Certifications
- Associates of Applied Science in Physical Therapist Assistant, Pima Medical Institute-2020
- American Physical Therapy Association
In her free time, Kendra enjoys spending time with her family. You can also find Kendra reading a good book, solving a puzzle, and listening to live music.