Uriah grew up in Southern California and moved to Spokane in his senior year of high school, graduating from Mead, to pursue hockey. After hockey, Uriah attended Eastern Washington University receiving a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science before attending Touro University for Physical Therapy school graduating with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2021. Uriah enjoys treating general musculoskeletal conditions including the spine, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles. He believes in a balanced approach to treatment with a basis in manual therapy and therapeutic exercise. Uriah loves his job as an outpatient physical therapist and really enjoys getting to meet new people every day and improve their lives.
- General Orthopedics
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation and Sports Injuries
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Chronic Pain
Education and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor in Exercise Science, Eastern Washington University-2017
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Touro University-2021
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
Outside of the clinic Uriah likes to spend his free time with his wife, Lakyn, and their 2 dogs. He continues to play hockey twice a week in the fall and winter, loves watching all sports, especially football and hockey, and enjoys growing in his faith and overall knowledge.