Kurt Graduated from Eastern Washington University’s Masters in Occupational Therapy program in 2021. During his masters program, Kurt completed a fieldwork rotation with Summit Rehab under Angela Enger which sparked his interest in working with the injured worker population and in the hand therapy setting. His current rehabilitation interests include work rehabilitation, workplace ergonomics, and helping others return to ADL/IADL participation following injury.
- Occupational Therapy
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs)
- Work Injury Management Programs
- Hand Therapy
- Body Mechanics/Ergonomics
Education and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Eastern Washington University-2018
- Masters in Occupational Therapy, Eastern Washington University-202
- American Occupational Therapy Association
In his free time, Kurt enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, keeping up with EWU sports, and getting into the mountains to hike, camp, hunt, and fish.
Leave A Comment